Raw Cacao Avocado Pudding
No, its doesn't taste like avocado.
An amazing snack or dessert, and has only a few simple ingredients.
Avocados have more potassium than bananas, are high in fiber and super low in sugar!
This recipe is particularly good if you’re craving something rich, filling and chocolatey!
Avocados and coconut MCT oil contain fats that support healthy skin, hair and metabolism.
3 soft, ripe avocados
1/2 cup Phi Kind chocolate chips
1 tbsp cocoa powder (if you want a protein punch, you can add in your favorite chocolate protein powder instead. Preferably raw, vegan, organic. Keep in mind the flavor difference.)
1 tbsp coconut or MCT oil
splash of non-dairy milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
a pinch of sea salt
your choice of sugar-free sweetener to taste
- Add chocolate chips to a small glass bowl, and set over a small saucepan full of water. (If you have a high speed blender, you can blend the chips with the milk and MCT oil first until smooth, then add the other ingredients and continue to blend).
- If you’re melting your chocolate first, heat on a very low, gentle flame until just melted. Remove from heat and let cool until barely warm.
- Using a food processor or high-speed blender, emulsify melted chocolate with avocados and remaining ingredients until super smooth.
- If you want a more solid, mousse-like texture, refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Top with sea salt and fresh berries, dried coconut, hemp seeds or sliced raw almonds and enjoy!